PAT Question

Kevin Liu

rinse82
We previously booked a DCL transfer from the Hyatt MCO as we are staying there the night before. DCL changed our PAT accordingly after we did that and we got Boarding Group 3 from 11:00-11:15

We are one week away from cruise, and had a change of heart, opted for a private SUV transfer so we cancelled our DCL transfers. I had added the original PAT pass to my Apple Wallet; noticed now in the reservation that the Port Arrival Time is temporarily locked, assuming DCL will be making some modifications since we now aren't part of the DCL transfer group.

If I were to show up to the port for 11:00 and show the PAT that is on the pass in my Apple Wallet, would they still let me in? I imagine the QR code would show whatever PAT DCL re-assigns. I already booked the Private transfer assuming an 11 PAT, didn't realize it would be changed now that we cancelled the DCL transfer.

Thanks all!

No one checks the PAT you show in your Apple wallet to make sure it is correct. They just glance at it. If you showed up at the original PAT, I bet you would have no issues.

Depends on which CM you get. We've had the QR code scanned several times.
We have had our QR code scanned everytime we’ve cruised since 2021. Since the PAT times have changed to several lines outside the terminal now. the lines are broken down by times and the cm scanned us more than once before allowing us to get in line. This different setup was in effect during our November cruise. There were people sitting on the walls waiting for their PAT times. OP, not sure what to tell you.

I think their level of strictness just depends on how many people show up at the port at the time you have, so there's no way to predict that.

Depends on which CM you get. We've had the QR code scanned several times.
They just always look at our PAT code on my phone. Just sailed a couple weeks ago! But, it appears different people have had a different experience!

If I were to show up to the port for 11:00 and show the PAT that is on the pass in my Apple Wallet, would they still let me in?
I believe they will allow you into the port to be dropped off. However if your PAT does change you may find yourselves waiting outside until the new time.

I believe they will allow you into the port to be dropped off. However if your PAT does change you may find yourselves waiting outside until the new time.
They no longer stop you from being dropped off or dropping your luggage and or parking, you just can't go into the check-in area which is ground level at the Terminal. They have lines with designated times so you are left standing outside, albeit undercover.

They no longer stop you from being dropped off or dropping your luggage and or parking, you just can't go into the check-in area which is ground level at the Terminal. They have lines with designated times so you are left standing outside, albeit undercover.
Yes, that’s what I meant.

This has my experience too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter