PAT Question

3PiratesAndAPrincess

Mouseketeer
I Currently have a 11am PAT time for an upcoming cruise. If I get there more like 1130am, will I get a higher boarding number than if I actually get there for 11am? Or do they somewhat assign the number to what time your PAT is? Does this make any sense?

I only know what happened in May in Miami on our WBPC cruise. We got lost getting to the port and arrived more than an hour after our PAT. We checked in and immediately boarded the ship because they gave us the number we were assigned originally. That was great!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I only know what happened in May in Miami on our WBPC cruise. We got lost getting to the port and arrived more than an hour after our PAT. We checked in and immediately boarded the ship because they gave us the number we were assigned originally. That was great! Bobbi:goodvibes
Ok. Good to know. Thank you:)

Your boarding number is tied to your PAT so you get the same one, no matter when you get there. For instance, we were late due to shuttle issues on our last Fantasy cruise. We got there 30 minutes after our PAT and still got a #2. There were lots of people milling around who were there before us and got higher numbers because of later PATs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter