PAT- I believe I picked 1130??

momof2minnies

DIS Veteran
Where can I find this info? I think we are 1130 and my parents are 1200-If because of a 1/2 diff in PAT will they give us different boarding numbers or do we just ask at check in?

TIA Linda

You will have different boarding numbers, but practically speaking, they should not be that far away from each other, such that you could wait for them (and their slightly later number) to ensure that you get good joint family pictures between the terminal and the ship (right before stepping on the ship). Never too early for them to start filling your Shutters photo folder!

I would still suggest arriving together (for your PAT), as that would give you plenty of time to get checked-in, take a picture with Captain Mickey (or Minnie) in the terminal, get kids registered at the youth desk (if applicable), etc., etc., before your boarding number is called. The extra 30 minutes will seem like no time!

Where can I find this info? I think we are 1130 and my parents are 1200-If because of a 1/2 diff in PAT will they give us different boarding numbers or do we just ask at check in?

TIA Linda

You should be able to see what PAT you selected if you log-in to DCL like doing online check-in.

As PP mentioned, each reservation will have their own boarding # and it will be tied to the PAT, but the difference between 11:30-12:00 PAT and 12:00-12:30 PAT isn't really that long so you could just wait and all board at the later #.

Enjoy your cruise!

This was the same situation for us and our friends boarding the Dream in Sept. We had boarding #2 & they had #8. The CM changed them to #2 with us....she stated that parties traveling together are kept together at the earlier boarding time. Good luck and have fun!!!!! :)

I hope that isn't a general change now. What's the point of selecting a PAT if the CMs are going to start doing that? They need to stick with the program that has been working and apply the rules that they started with.

This was the same situation for us and our friends boarding the Dream in Sept. We had boarding #2 & they had #8. The CM changed them to #2 with us....she stated that parties traveling together are kept together at the earlier boarding time. Good luck and have fun!!!!! :)

If you had boarding #2 doesn't that make you either concierge or platinum CC members? I forget which is #1 and which is #2. Either way, that likely has more to do with the CM accommodating your extended party for boarding.

IMO, if your 2 groups wanted to board together you all should have boarded with #8. Having you all board with # 2 wasn't really fair to #3-7.

IMO, if your 2 groups wanted to board together you all should have boarded with #8. Having you all board with # 2 wasn't really fair to #3-7.

Exactly, and they aren't suppose to do that for guests traveling with Platinum or concierge guests either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter