Past Parents of DCP Fall

Not a past parent but a past Fall DCP. If you have any questions I'll gladly answer them for you. I did the Fall program and was with the company until mid 2014.

Not a past parent but a past Fall DCP. If you have any questions I'll gladly answer them for you. I did the Fall program and was with the company until mid 2014.

Also wondering about a discount for Dining Plan with a Cast Member. We have our hotel booked, and hopefully it isn't during any blockout dates. Should my daughter call the Cast Member line about a discount on the dining plan?

Also wondering about a discount for Dining Plan with a Cast Member. We have our hotel booked, and hopefully it isn't during any blockout dates. Should my daughter call the Cast Member line about a discount on the dining plan?

She can look on the hub to see if one is being offered. If she can't find it on the hub calling the Cast Member line is easiest as they have all available discounts.

What is the point of the Holiday celebration passes if basically the entire holiday time is blocked! Very frustrated. We planned our trip based in years prior blackouts. Now we find out MK is blocked from TG week on. Also, Hollywood studios is blocked the day we were to be there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter