PAST discounts

shopn24seven

DIS Veteran
I know there is site somewhere that shows all the discounts from months gone by.
I just want to look at the pattern.
Was that on allears or mousesavers?

shopn24seven said:
I know there is site somewhere that shows all the discounts from months gone by.
I just want to look at the pattern.
Was that on allears or mousesavers?

Mousesavers.

Wow! It looks like there were no general public room only discounts between October 1 and October 30 in 2011! I am going mid-October and was really hoping to get a discount - like I did in October 2010. At lease I booked with a small AAA discount, but still; the same room is costing me a LOT more than it did only two years ago. And my salary seems to be just the same. :sad2:

Wow! It looks like there were no general public room only discounts between October 1 and October 30 in 2011! I am going mid-October and was really hoping to get a discount - like I did in October 2010. At lease I booked with a small AAA discount, but still; the same room is costing me a LOT more than it did only two years ago. And my salary seems to be just the same. :sad2:

welcome to the "wonderful world of disney"....$$$$$.

Im booked in May 2013 and no discounts usually offered at that time.

I think Oct is a busy month for wdw. conventions,halloween,etc....alot of free dining was offered to fill up resorts. Not alot left out there from what ive been hearing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter