past discounts with magical vacations

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessap

DIS Veteran
I am wanting to book for our 2014 vacation so I can start paying it off! lol. I contacted Magical vacations bc their labour day discount was amazing!! they said they are actually planning their discounts soon for 2014. I was just wondering if anyone knows what they have been in the past for february??

Magical Vacations is banned from the DIS for repeated violations of the DIS Guidelines. Also, using THIS forum for customer service and support of other companies is not permitted either.

While we recognize that some DIS members are customers of any number of entities, we don't have to provide a forum for customers of other entities to receive assistance. While there may be instances of such across the DIS, those companies haven't breached the rules as stated in the DIS Guidelines.

As such, other threads on this company have been closed and this one is now closed also.

Thank you for your understanding of these very awkward circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter