• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Past brides: How do you display your wedding photos at home?

minniebride

DIS Veteran
Well, after a year of being married lol, we finally are getting around to hanging up our favorite wedding pictures.

I was wondering how/where you past brides display yours?

If you don't mind, could you post a picture of your prints hanging up to give me some ideas on where to display mine, how to display them, etc..?

Right now, we are thinking about doing 3 black and white in photo panels (CVS makes them) and displaying them horizontally in our bedroom. We were also thinking of displaying a large one in the dining room, but I'm lost as to how I want to display it.

Thanks in advance for any ideas or pictures of your displays!!:goodvibes

Our display has changed over the years...

Within the first year after our wedding, we painted the hall wall with magnetic paint and hung a HUGE collage of photos using rare-earth magnets. I highly recommend this because then you don't have to pay to frame any photos, just print them, which means it's affordable to display lots of different ones and/or rotate the ones on display easily. Now that we've moved our wedding photos, we can put up all our favorite art in the hall the same way.

PhotoWalllo-res.jpg

Our latest display is a collection of canvases in different sizes on the dining room wall. We finally managed to get it down to just one wedding photo and mixed it in with engagement, anniversary and other photos.

photo-74.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter