Passports

immalemon

Mouseketeer
You dont have to have passports, do you? I thought you needed either a passport or your birth certificate. God, I hope I am correct, because we only have a birth certificates and we leave on the 18th!

Birth certificates need to have the "raised seal", not just a copy

Colorado birth certificates don't have a raised seal. Other posters have said this is not a problem.

Birth certificates will work, with a seal, or on official paper.
But, I would strongly advise everyone to have a passport, they work so much better for everything.

well, we leave today. We all have our original birth certificates, my moms and mine are from the state of california and have a raised seal, but the original for my daughter, from the county she was born in does not have a raised seal. All are on original paper and have the original signitures and stuff.

My birth certificate was the original paper with raised seal BUT it was the hospital certificate. I discovered it was not acceptable when I applied for a passport.

My new certified certificate is on NJ state paper with a raised seal.
I was able to get mine in 8 business days using www.vitalchek.com. It cost me $31.70 for the fastest delivery but it's probably about half the price if you get it regular delivery.

I was stressed...I was afraid I wouln't get it on time for the cruise so I selected the fastest delivery available.

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter