Passports came!

momof2n2

DIS Veteran
Turn around was 3 weeks.
Couldn't have come at a better time, mentally.
I just spent over an hour clearing our NY driveway over 12-13" of heavy snow (with another 8+ hours expected).
Eight beautiful passports in the mailbox. Good day for cruise dreaming.

Congrats!!! I keep checking my mail. It'll be three weeks for us tomorrow. I have faith that it'll be here before we leave in 53 days, so I'm not too concerned, but I'll be happier once it gets here. (i already have mine. Just waiting on his to come!)

Thinking of getting a passport for the wife. Did you place an expedited order or do the standard. We depart in just under 6 weeks. Not required as she has birth certificate and marriage certificate to show name progression/change. Closed loop.

Thanks. JW

Thinking of getting a passport for the wife. Did you place an expedited order or do the standard. We depart in just under 6 weeks. Not required as she has birth certificate and marriage certificate to show name progression/change. Closed loop. Thanks. JW

We did not do expedited delivery. We went on February 19 to Townhall. I had already filled out the applications online and printed them out. They processed our eight applications in 17 minutes! I was anticipating bedlam to be honest. They arrived in today's mail exactly 3 weeks afterward. :)

We received ours in six weeks (normal delivery) so congrats for getting yours so quickly. Interestingly my son's came shortly after two weeks but mine arrived four weeks after. Both of our applications were mailed out on the same day.

JW9DVC Three weeks sounds about how long ours took and later how long our children's passports took. We did not opt for expedited service.

17 days from mailed to returned for renewals

routine service but I did send 'em priority mail; for tracking purposes

you get them back priority mail now, also for tracking purposes. No extra charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter