Passporters for $1

roadtripper said:
Thank you! I ordered some for people doing Disney for the 1st time, and I am so cheap that I cut out the pockets (which are our favorite part of the book)punch holes in them and add them to my deluxe Passporter binder, instead of buying the pocket refills! :rotfl2:
LOL Great idea! :goodvibes

EpcotMatt said:
That's strange. I just put 10 in my cart 7 checked the shipping. USPS Media Mail is $10.28 but UPS Ground is $8.84.

And before I added them to my cart, it stated only 1 per order. Did anyone else get this? They still added 10 but that message makes me wonder if there will be problems if I do order 10.

I don't know about these, but when they put them on sale last year, I ordered 10. I think you could either buy one or buy a bundle of 5 for $3. I guess they aren't doing the bundles this year.

I am so sad. :sad: I poked and mingled thru the site finding a few books that I fiugred might make the shipping costs worth the effort. Well since it needs to cross the border :scared1: The whole order ends up being TWICE the cost of the books on their own. So i guess that means I haffa pass on this great offer :confused3

Noticed they only had around 200 left in their inventory, probably why they're restricting multiples.

thanks to the OP & roadtripper for the budget tip of the day:thumbsup2

keishashadow said:
Noticed they only had around 200 left in their inventory, probably why they're restricting multiples.

thanks to the OP & roadtripper for the budget tip of the day:thumbsup2

When I ordred 10 yesterday (or the day before...I forget lol) there was over 800 in the inventory. I do have to admit though - I did not notice that it said limit of 1, or I would have only ordered one....

plummer925 said:
When I ordred 10 yesterday (or the day before...I forget lol) there was over 800 in the inventory. I do have to admit though - I did not notice that it said limit of 1, or I would have only ordered one....
They sold them in multiples before as I recall @ special pricing...
don't think they care who buys how many, as long as they move them out the door;)

I signed up to receive e-mails and newsletter, but when I put in the 20% code it won't allow me to use it...Did you actually use the 20% code and it worked?

Thanks...

Thanks OP!! I just ordered one along with the Disneyland Passporter since we'll be making our first trip to CA next June, signed up for the newsletter so I could get 20% off.

PhotobearSam said:
Does anyone know if they ship to Canada?

Sure they do. BUT how much are you willing to pay in shipping & handling? I looked into it yesterday picking & choosing a few otherbooks. Total came to about 25 US But once all that extra loverly stuff was added it was (sitting down?) 49.00 US Sorry but for a few books that is too much money :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter