Passporter?

Overthemoon

Mouseketeer
Do any of you find the passporter books useful? I googled and found the reviews to be favorable. Does it have good info or is it just more of a planner?

Thanks!

I love this book, lots of info not to mention the authors give their reviews on every attraction/restaurant and give it a 1-10 rating.

I love the Passporter. I didn't buy one for our 2007 trip but did for our trip in February. The planning pages are great, but the information is definitely the best part of it.

I would say definitely buy it.

I love my Passporter. It has a lot of great tips and is very organized. I love the packing list and the day-by-day folders in the back where you can fill in your plans for the day.

Love mine!!

I met the authors recently and "blamed" them for turning my Disney interest into a Disney obsession. It is true though. I bought a Passporter back in 2004 before our first trip and have gotten one for every trip. personally I like the deluxe binder one that all I need to do is buy the updated text each year.

You can get some pretty good coupon codes on their site if you sign up for their newsletter and such.

Have fun!

I bought all 3 books, Burnbaughms, passporter and unofficial guide. Burnbaughms is great for color photos, Passporter is great with the lists and pockets in the back but I do believe the most detailed is the UG. they are all great in their own individual ways.:banana:

We prefer The Unofficial Guide and its color shots. Passporter is more of a planner with pictures of themselves and their family/friends.

Last year I didn't buy Passporter's but did this year for our October trip. I am really enjoying how it is set up and all of the information.:thumbsup2

I think it's awesome!! I LOVE IT!! Much more info than Birnbaum's and pages to write in too (although I didn't do that). It has little pockets in the back too so you can save tickets, receipts, notes etc.

i love my passporters...i found it helpful in finding out info on disney that even after numerous visits i didnt know about...like the kitchen sink at beaches and cream....however i did find some inaccuarceis in it...and only my dis friends could clear them up for me!

I'm not a huge fan of Passporter's, although I have a few of them. I just don't think there's enough info in them.

If you don't have another guidebook, it's a pretty good guidebook--the attraction reviews are particularly good; the hotels/restaurants/shopping, not so much. If you have one already, its benefit is more as a planner/checklist/trip journal.

We prefer The Unofficial Guide and its color shots. Passporter is more of a planner with pictures of themselves and their family/friends.

Neither my Unofficial Guide nor my Passporter have photos. (Well, Passporter has a section of a few pages of photos sent in by readers, but it's not like it's illustrated with photos.) Birnbaum's has B&W photos. THe only book I have with color photos is The Complete Walt Disney World 2009.

I'm going to go against the crowd here. For our upcoming WDW trip, I bought a Passporter, the Unofficial Guide to WDW, and subscribed to Tour Guide Mike. I read them all thoroughly. When the November park hours were released and I could start my detailed itinerary and park touring plans, I referred exclusively to TGM and the UG. If you have those two, the Passporter is redundant and contains the least amount of info, IMHO.

Best thing for me is the maps of the four parks.

Sturdy cardstock, compact, and instead of corresponding numbers for the attractions like the Disney maps (which are sorely lacking) the name of the attraction is typed in bold right where that attraction is in relation to the rest of the park. I love the maps.

I buy the Passporter so I can fill out the pockets in the back. It make a great souvineer of each trip.

I buy all the books, and love to plan, type and bind my own intinerary. This was the first year I found out about the PassPorter. I loved it for writing in and storing all my receipts which I use to forensicly do my at home diary. i am a big fan, and will certainly special order the next addition for my next trip. Normally, I sit in the garden at OPR and write out what we did that day, but this time we had a very fun rebel with us and he kind of put me off track of my nightly work. Still fun, and the PassPorter helped me write when we can home as I stored all the bills with time and dates in the pockets in the book for each day. Couldn't have done it without you, many thanks!
donna

I bought the Passporter for our upcoming trip and I love it. It has so much great information and I love the pockets in the back. I plan to use those to collect receipts, maps, times guides and anything else small for our scrapbook when we get home.

Love my Passporter great Compliment to Unofficial guide and there online e-books are GREAT. I also highly recomend Ridmax. We used it this in May and waited in line more that 5 minutes only twice!!:cool1: Only advice I would give is take more time to wait for Electric Parade than Ridmax and the books advise. We had crowds forming almost two hours before parade.

i have never really thought about buying the passporter as i have allways seen it as a kind of scrapbook. does it really have a fair ammount of information or is it just an added extra to accompany the unofficial guide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter