• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passporter guidebooks FYI

kimmiec

Earning My Ears
i went to pre-order the 2009 Passporter book on the passporter website at the discounted rate for the returning reader, and the cost with shipping to Canada was over $30.00 US, so I checked on Amazon.ca and you can preorder it for delivery in November with shipping it was $under $24.00 CDN, so you can save alittle $ ordering it that way, at least on the Canadian side.

Can't you buy last year's for something like 4.00? I remember buying one w/ shipping for less than 8.00.

Sounds as bad as shipping from Disney Shopping.com.. That is nuts!!!! You think they would reduce for neighbours ;)

Sounds as bad as shipping from Disney Shopping.com.. That is nuts!!!! You think they would reduce for neighbours ;)

I know, but I still shop on there anyway :) where about in Ontario are you? maybe we could share the cost in the future?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter