• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passporter 2014 or wait for 2015?

poohbear1029

<font color=deeppink>Masquerading as a normal pers
So, its been a few years since we have done the parks and will be going in Feb 2015. I want to order an updated Passporter for planning, etc. Should i order the 2014 or wait until the 2015 comes out in December? That seems like a looooong time to wait to get into planning. ;)

I guess can someone who has the 2014 let me know if it includes information on the new Fantasyland and Fast Pass system?

Thanks!

Trish

So, its been a few years since we have done the parks and will be going in Feb 2015. I want to order an updated Passporter for planning, etc. Should i order the 2014 or wait until the 2015 comes out in December? That seems like a looooong time to wait to get into planning. ;) I guess can someone who has the 2014 let me know if it includes information on the new Fantasyland and Fast Pass system? Thanks! Trish

When we did a trip in mid February a few ears ago, I wanted the passporter for that year, so I ordered it online after we booked the trip in the fall before it. The book didn't even ship until late February, so needless to say we didn't have it in time, so it wasn't useful to us when we did finally get it. I haven't ordered one from them since so hopefully that (2011) was just an odd year for them.

I had the same experience as the PP. I ordered online for our cruise, and actually never received the book. I believe I'd go ahead and get the 2014 book and just research here those things you think may not be up to date.

I have the 2014 edition. It does include early info about FP+ and NFL, but remember, the books are updated throughout the year and once bought, you are entitled to the updated information.

BTW, I got the deluxe version back in 2005 and just had to buy the inserts for 2014.

Thanks all! I ordered 2014. I can't wait that long to plan this! Must plan all the things now! LOL :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter