• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passporter 2008?

biggroofy

DIS Veteran
Many people recommend us to buy Passporter to prepare for our first cruise (Mar 2008). I've checked local bookstores in Toronto, and they aren't available.

The lastest version (released in Jan 2007) of PassPorter’s Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line 5E is sold out in www.passporter.com

Anyone knows if they will release the 6th edition for in Jan 2008? If yes, I'd better off to wait for a few more weeks.

I think I remember hearing February was when the new edition was being released but I may be wrong. I am waiting, too. Have you tried ebay? I got the 2007 WDW passporter and the DCL passporter on there very reasonable. Just an idea....Good Luck!

I'm very excited about this because we're cruising to Mexico next summer, and the 2007 edition would do us no good!

will the 2008 have the mexican itineraries? I have heard that for dcl this is the best book to buy.

I've emailed passporter and today got a reply. They are expecting the 6th edition to be released this coming spring.

Since my cruise is in March, I might take CSwan1's advice - try to get a copy from ebay :)

I am ordering a 2007 edition from amazon.ca You can order the 2008 edition and have it shipped when it is in their hands.

will the 2008 have the mexican itineraries? I have heard that for dcl this is the best book to buy.

I would certainly think the 2008 will have the Mexican iteneraries- they always have had the current information in the past. This years version had complete Mediterrean info.

I've emailed passporter and today got a reply. They are expecting the 6th edition to be released this coming spring.

Since my cruise is in March, I might take CSwan1's advice - try to get a copy from ebay :)

If you are looking at a 3 or 4 day w/ standard route, I think you will be fine with a 2006 or 2007 Passporter.

biggoofy...I just sent you a pm..

Just checked online and YES they have the passporter 2007 ( 5th edition)
online at chapters.indigo.ca for $17.86.
No deluxe... sold out.
Shipping for me was only 10 days.( says three weeks).
It's a very informative book. Highly recommend!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter