PASSPORT TO FUN or GAMEFLY easy/hard

I just tried to sign up for passport to fun but it said I was ineligible. I wonder why that is! I didn't see anything in the terms about arizona residents not being able to sign up. I wonder if that's why!

I just tried to sign up for passport to fun but it said I was ineligible. I wonder why that is! I didn't see anything in the terms about arizona residents not being able to sign up. I wonder if that's why!
It said that to me too, but then I got the confirmation email the next day and my credit card was charged the $1. So, I'm assuming I was eligible afterall. I'm going to be mad though if they don't give Sunshine the credits.

I can't find the phone # I wrote down for SavingSmart. Can someone post it here or PM me? I had the passport to fun one in the email confirmation they sent me. Tricia, are they still sending you credits for these? Somehow I get the feeling mine may have gotten messed up with the initial 'ineligible' saying, but then getting the confirmation email the next day. :confused3

I can't find the phone # I wrote down for SavingSmart. Can someone post it here or PM me? I had the passport to fun one in the email confirmation they sent me. Tricia, are they still sending you credits for these? Somehow I get the feeling mine may have gotten messed up with the initial 'ineligible' saying, but then getting the confirmation email the next day. :confused3

1-800-316-8774

This just credited today so with in 3 days :) I will call and cancel after I am done with HUD homes .

Sarah M

Thanks Mandy for the #.

Still no credit for me...I decided to submit a trouble ticket even though it's only been a week. I just have a feeling something got screwy with Passport to Fun's website...

1-800-316-8774

So here's a question....did you get a confirmation email from SavingSmart AND Passport to Fun? I just got one from Passport to Fun & was able to cancel that correctly (via phone), but I don't know what my SavingSmart or the Deals??? account would be??

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Jen

I joined Passport to Fun on 2/3...or so I thought I did. I went through all of the registration steps yet I have yet to receive any sort of confirmation email. I guess I'll have to log onto my CC and see if I have a charge from them to find out if I actually joined or not. :confused3

So here's a question....did you get a confirmation email from SavingSmart AND Passport to Fun? I just got one from Passport to Fun & was able to cancel that correctly (via phone), but I don't know what my SavingSmart or the Deals??? account would be??

Thanks!
Jen

Jen... I got an email from them...

Welcome! You are receiving this email because you accepted a special offer to save money through the SavingSmartSM savings service. SavingSmart gives you access to the world of unlimited savings on gift cards for over 60 retailers and restaurants, at national online retailers and theme parks nationwide! Whether you're shopping for home and family interests or getting ready to circle the globe, you can do it for less with SavingSmart. Just take a moment to browse the SavingSmart website and see how you can start saving with major retailers today!

Start saving right now -- simply go to the URL below!
www.savingsmart.com

For your reference, your membership ID# is: *******.

(snipped middle part out)

So take advantage of your SavingSmart benefits during your 7-day trial membership period. We invite you to use our services for the full 7-day trial period. If within 7 days you don't feel that our services and benefits are everything we say they are, simply call us toll-free at 1-800-316-8774 to cancel your membership. SavingSmart will automatically charge the membership fee to your card at the end of your 7-day trial period and, unless you call to cancel, at the then-current fee each new membership month.

Important: Please save this email for future reference, and bookmark www.savingsmart.com for instant access to your benefits.

Sincerely,
Member Savings

If I'm not mistaken, I think they could look you up through your email address or the phone # you listed if you didn't get an email.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!
Jen

I did not receive a confirmation email from Saving Smart, but I remember reading in the fine print I would be signed up for it, so I wrote that number down. When I called the number, they retrieved my account when I entered my phone number. it then canceled it. (all automated).

I actually got an e-mail confirmation from Saving Smart like the one above. Check your spam folder maybe?

I didn't get a email form Smart Savings either. When I called, I tried to request my membership # using my phone number but the message said " we are sorry you are having trouble please email us at membersavings@savingsmart.com and include your name and address. It seems like I'm not signed up for smart savings even though it stated I would be when I signed up for Passport to Fun. I did email them asking for an email confirming my cancellation.
Tracy

I have to thank you all. I thought since I clicked no thanks that I did not sign up for the savings smart. But I called and found my account number and canceled. I never would have if it wasn't for the disboards. Scary to think I would have been charged even though I never wanted saving smart. THANK YOU ALL!!:cheer2:

I have to thank you all. I thought since I clicked no thanks that I did not sign up for the savings smart. But I called and found my account number and canceled. I never would have if it wasn't for the disboards. Scary to think I would have been charged even though I never wanted saving smart. THANK YOU ALL!!:cheer2:

I'll try calling tonight. Last night I logged into SavingsSmart/Deals (whatever it's called) w/my Passport to Fun member # & it said that I had canceled my Passport to Fun account...but it sounds like they should be two separate member #s huh?! Great. Well at least it doesn't sound too painful to figure out your member # & cancel it.

thanks

but it sounds like they should be two separate member #s huh?! Great. Well at least it doesn't sound too painful to figure out your member # & cancel it.

It was easy. They first ask if you need your savings smart account number, I did so then they asked me to put in my phone number and gave me the account number. Because I may be not so smart I then hung up and called the same number so I could go the area for canceling. All very easy. Easy but I hate to think what would have happened if I just kept thinking I hadn't signed up for it. And I never even checked to see if it was the same number as passport to fun. But I know I canceled that one days ago and this one was stll active. Lucky me as today was 7 days.

I didn't get a email form Smart Savings either. When I called, I tried to request my membership # using my phone number but the message said " we are sorry you are having trouble please email us at membersavings@savingsmart.com and include your name and address. It seems like I'm not signed up for smart savings even though it stated I would be when I signed up for Passport to Fun. I did email them asking for an email confirming my cancellation.
Tracy

I'm getting the same thing! I sent an email...did you hear back from them?

They sent an email asking if it could be under a previous address or phone number. I emailed them back and told them the current info I gave them was correct and that I signed up for Passport to Fun and the fine print read that I would be signing up for Smart Savings as well. I received an email back from them stating that I was only enrolled in Passport to Fun so I guess I was never enrolled in Smart Savings. I'll just keep a copy of the email in case I get charged for anything but they couldn't locate me in the system. HTH
Tracy

I signed up for Passport To Fun yesterday and got an email from both Passport to Fun and Saving Smart this morning. Now I am just waiting for my credits to post for this and will cancel both.

A word of warning on this one!

Signed up two weeks ago and cancelled last week. Yesterday they charged my cc $19.99. When I called today they said they have no record of the cancel phone call. Well you just talk to a phone not a real person so you can't say it was so and so at 1pm and here is my cancellation number, etc. They took the charge off but I did have to speak to a supervisor.

I would check with your cc to see if you a'll got any charges! It actually kinda scared me about doing these offers!

I didn't get emails from Passport or SmartSavings but there is a $2 pending authorization on my cc.
I did get a SmartSavings email but it was associated with the Private Matters offer.
So I'm not sure. I guess I'll see if I get credit for it. If not I'll call Passport just to make sure I'm not charged for anything.

Update: I joined 2/15 and finally got an email from Passport today 2/18. Kinda screwy. No SavingSmart email as of yet. I guess I'll wait until Wed 2/21 and cancell. Hopefully I get credit for this one since the email ws so long in coming.

Update #2: Credited tonight 2/18. Yeah. Tricia is awesome.

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter