• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passport Stamp

If I remember correctly, you have to go to GS as soon as you get onboard and leave it with gs. They will return it before the end of the trip. Theywill get them stamped for you.

I am not sure if that is the case.....we tried while on the Norway cruise and were told no, they do not do it.
Maybe Nassau is different...

Head to the tall yellow building. this is where you can get your passport stamped.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/...!1e2!3m5!1s3630257!2e1!3e10!7i2048!8i1536!4b1

Yes. Though I didn't realize that was THE building. :)

Get off the ship, exit the funky weird building you have to enter as soon as you can. Go to the left, towards that yellow tower. Encounter the young military man with the big big gun. Ask politely if you can go through to get a passport stamp. Be admitted. Go into the building, go to the right down the long long hall, find the office. Go in, ask for a stamp, get the stamp, say thank you, and reverse. Though I think we COULD have just gone right out the door at the very end of that hall, if we'd wanted to go into Nassau itself. As it was, we did this after whatever we did in Nassau, so when we reversed ourselves and said thank you to the nice young (so young) military man with the big big gun, we just went back into the building and queued up to get back into the port area to get back onto the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter