Passport question?

merryweather30

Mouseketeer
Everything says I have to have a passport to cruise on June 3. Now I am reading that some of you say we do not need a passport. Where are you getting this information? :confused3

I believe the correct answer right now is that BY December 31, 2006 EVERYONE WILL NEED A PASSPORT TO TRAVEL/CRUISE.

Right NOW a Birth Certificate is FINE.

But in the meantime, I believe IF you want, cruising JUNE 2006, you STILL have TIME to get a PASSPORT.

Got to your local Post Office. They have them and they will guide you.

I am hoping you get more responses, but I think my info is accurate.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Rest assured...NO passport needed until AFTER December 26 of this year. Original birth certificate and photo idea will do for a June 2006 cruise.

Happy sailing! :sunny:

But if you are cruising June 07 then you need the passport. Or if anyone is leaving on a cruise in Dec 2006, but gets back in Jan 2007....they will need a passport.

eeyoregon said:
Rest assured...NO passport needed until AFTER December 26 of this year. Original birth certificate and photo idea will do for a June 2006 cruise.

Happy sailing! :sunny:
it doesn't have to be the ORIGINAL birth certificate, but it does have to be a CERTIFIED copy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter