• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

passport protection

mmmk

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me what you do with your passport when you are doing excursions away from the ship and they involve water. I have a small hard case that protects credit cards and a small amount of money but it is not big enough to hold a passport. thanks

Except for one port, I have never taken my passport ashore. Have taken a photocopy and my driver's license.
The exception was on the Med Repo cruise. We had a stop in Gibralter. Which a photocopy would have been fine, but the excursion was going into Spain, so we might have needed it at the border crossing.
Seems like Disney made it clear that we needed the real thing on that excursion.
You may want to check with Guest Services when you get onboard and they will tell you what you would need. If you haven't made a copy of your passport, they will do it for you.

thanks --don't know what to expect as this is our first cruise and I would rather have advance knowledge of what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter