passport pic for Jaiden

craigs bride

DIS Veteran
can any one tell me the best way to get a good pic of him for his passport pic...
i dont think a photo booth will work for us ..we got Kaelas done in Klicks in our town but they have shut down :sad2:
any ideas would be great !

I was told about 3 months ago by a chemist that the photo booth ones are getting sent back all the time.

There is so many rules now that your best bet is to go into a chemist (the odd one here and there will do it) and get them to do it, IF it does get sent back they usually re do for you free of charge.

I HAVE to wear glasses all the time and was told if I didn't remove them for the photo it would have been sent back!:scared1: I said thats fair enough but tell me when I go ****-eyed!!:eek:

The rules are pretty tight now...but maybe thats just for adults, something about measuring your pupil distance was why I had to have my glasses off:)

ooops I wasn't swearing HONEST!!!

can any one tell me the best way to get a good pic of him for his passport pic...
i dont think a photo booth will work for us ..we got Kaelas done in Klicks in our town but they have shut down :sad2:
any ideas would be great !

check with your post office, as our one will take the photos for you and if it isnt right they will re take it at no extra cost

i got my 4 kids photo taken at timpsons the shoe place !! They have a fab little gadget that makes sure the photos wont be sent bk - it checks that the eyes and hairline are all in the correct dimensions. They were not that expensive either.:eek:

Jessops take photos in our town - although not for much longer :sad1:

I was going to suggest the Post Office too, had both my children's done at Klick but that's no good now.

Sara. :)

I took Ethan to one of our local photography shop they had a poster on the door for digital passport photos. It took very little time to get his photos taken, the camera and software the owner used made sure he was correctly sat and in the frame before she took the photos. They came out perfectly and exactly the right size too, we had no problems with them when we had them countersigned and sent off to the passport office. A very good service for £4.95 would use this shop again when we need new photos done again;) They could do photos of babies too by placing them on a special background with you holding them from underneath out of shot, it may be worth finding out if there's a shop like this near you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter