• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passport needed for 3 day cruise?

Rustyflwr3

<font color=teal>"I only hope that we never lose s
Hey everyone!

I'll apologize in advanced because I'm sure this has been asked several times before, but my search button wouldn't bring anything up!!

My mom and I are going on the three day cruise in late October and neither of us have up to date passports! I know on some cruise lines a birth certificate and drivers license is enough because its a closed loop cruise, but is it enough on Disney?

I know there should be plenty of time to renew the passports but it would help to save that money!

So if anyone could let me know if a passport is a requirement to get on the ship, that would be great!!

Thank you!

Jessica

I do not think they are required. Others will confirm. Just remember IF there is any kind of emergency that you had to fly out of the Bahamas you must have a passport. We got them (before the increase) for our 3 day in May b/c of this (I am a just in case person)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter