Passport Expiry....

I love Tunbridge Wells. My friends' daughter has just moved there.
I was born in Canning Town, but then my parents' moved to Essex.
How did you end up in Halifax?

J x

If you know T. Wells, you may know Goudhurst and thats where I lived. And I ended up in Halifax because I met and then married a Yorkshireman, he came to work in Goudhurst at a hotel and then I moved back up North with him, I love it up here I just wish we had South East weather!!

If you know T. Wells, you may know Goudhurst and thats where I lived. And I ended up in Halifax because I met and then married a Yorkshireman, he came to work in Goudhurst at a hotel and then I moved back up North with him, I love it up here I just wish we had South East weather!!

Ahhhh!:love:
Goudhurst is lovely! Pre kids,we would often drive down that way on a Sunday.
I ended up crossing the Thames, much to my fathers disgust, and now he's gone and my mum is getting older; she won't move over here because..."your dad never liked Kent!"
Do you ever get back this way?

J x

Ahhhh!:love:
Goudhurst is lovely! Pre kids,we would often drive down that way on a Sunday.
I ended up crossing the Thames, much to my fathers disgust, and now he's gone and my mum is getting older; she won't move over here because..."your dad never liked Kent!"
Do you ever get back this way?

J x

Its a shame your Mum wont move nearer to you, it gets harder to make those big moves as one gets older. My Mum moved to Yorkshire 6 years ago, I think she always hoped we would move back to Kent but in the end she realised it wasn't going to happen. We get to Kent once or twice a year (Mum goes slightly more) as I have family around Maidstone.

Louise xx

Its a shame your Mum wont move nearer to you, it gets harder to make those big moves as one gets older. My Mum moved to Yorkshire 6 years ago, I think she always hoped we would move back to Kent but in the end she realised it wasn't going to happen. We get to Kent once or twice a year (Mum goes slightly more) as I have family around Maidstone.

Louise xx

It is hard, but even for us; DH wanted to move out a few years ago, but once the kids started Secondary school, uprooting them wasn't an option!
Anyway Louise, lovely to chat, but it's the season finale of Ghost Whisperer!!!! Have to see what happens!! DSIL has just come back from Disney, and saw a couple of episodes of the new series:mad:
Sorry, sci-fi freak here! Me and DD bond whilst watching GW, Paranormal, Medium, and that programme with the dinasaurs. I can never remember what it's called!
Take care,

Jules x

It is hard, but even for us; DH wanted to move out a few years ago, but once the kids started Secondary school, uprooting them wasn't an option!
Anyway Louise, lovely to chat, but it's the season finale of Ghost Whisperer!!!! Have to see what happens!! DSIL has just come back from Disney, and saw a couple of episodes of the new series:mad:
Sorry, sci-fi freak here! Me and DD bond whilst watching GW, Paranormal, Medium, and that programme with the dinasaurs. I can never remember what it's called!
Take care,

Jules x

Yes, will chat again soon. Hope you enjoyed GW.
Louise xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter