Passholders - Does the site ever work?

jcnewton

Florida resident AP, scorned Epcot lover.
Apologies if this is the wrong thread, I'm usually in Rumors and News.

From the WDW site and even through the MDE section of the site when I go down to My Account > Annual Passholders, it takes me to a blank page and never loads anything. Has anyone else experienced this? It's been doing it for a while now and wondered if anyone knew why?

Try using a different browser, like Internet Explorer. I use Google Chrome and get the same blank page. The passholder page used to work with Chrome, but not this year. Very annoying.

Try using a different browser, like Internet Explorer. I use Google Chrome and get the same blank page. The passholder page used to work with Chrome, but not this year. Very annoying.

I'm the opposite, works fine on Chrome but it does not display correctly on IE. I have a Dell desktop.

I'm also on chrome, so maybe that's the issue. Glad to know I'm not the only one though...its been driving me nuts! Thanks for the suggestion.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread, I'm usually in Rumors and News.

From the WDW site and even through the MDE section of the site when I go down to My Account > Annual Passholders, it takes me to a blank page and never loads anything. Has anyone else experienced this? It's been doing it for a while now and wondered if anyone knew why?
I get the same thing in Safari!

Got nothing. What a PITA! Luckily I just got the Annual Magazine today so I was able to see what's going on!!

When I was having problems with the site and did the chat option to type with a CM, the CM told me that their whole site works best with IE. Grr.

clear all your cookies and you'll be able to get inn. I use Chrome, I have to clear cookies each and every time I go on the AP site

It is one of the tougher Disney websites. There are many tough ones, nut that one is near the top of the worst list.

Even though they recommend IE, Windows 10 (which our only PC in the house is ungraded to) runs Edge, their new browser. It's like pulling teeth to get into IE.

I never knew the Firefox trick, thank you! The site is SO buggy for me no matter what browser, but at least Firefox has less blank pages. I can't believe they wouldn't QA their site on Chrome and Safari though.

I'm still unable to get into the site, very frustrating :( I don't have Firefox on my Mac's or on the PC running Windows 10

I'm still unable to get into the site, very frustrating :( I don't have Firefox on my Mac's or on the PC running Windows 10
Are you not able to download Firefox on your computers?

I've found using Chrome in incognito mode works best for me on Disney sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter