Passholder site

skbig

Earning My Ears
:guilty: I've been trying to logon to the passholder site for the last two hours. I've tried two different home computers and wonder if the site is to busy, since I was able to logon at work today for the first time. Is anyone else having trouble login on tonight?

skbig said:
:guilty: I've been trying to logon to the passholder site for the last two hours. I've tried two different home computers and wonder if the site is to busy, since I was able to logon at work today for the first time. Is anyone else having trouble login on tonight?

I have not tried again tonight, but I have been having trouble for the past two days. I have been getting in fine using Mozilla Firefox as my browser, but the past two days it is hit or miss. And even if I DO manage to get in, it will send me back to the login page continuously. Hope it gets fixed!

I just got off that site. I didn't have any problems. Sorry you are having trouble. I know it is frustrating.

I guess I'll have to call. I can get into the site on my work computer, so hopefully they'll be able to help me.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter