Passholder preview now working

I was trying for Sunday Nov 11th in the late afternoon slot *5:00 - 8:30 but it's not showing up. Either already full or not yet available. Will continue to check. Used the link posted a few posts up to access site.

I'm not giving up!

I can get on the link but it will not accept any of our pass numbers. Gives me a phone number to call and guess what? You can't get through.

I can get on the link but it will not accept any of our pass numbers. Gives me a phone number to call and guess what? You can't get through.
Be sure you choose the right first 3 letters on your ticket. If you registered your pass on the passholder website click on find my pass.

I'm in but apparently it won't let you reserve if you have an exchange certificate! So...I've paid for my passes but I can't go! NOT RIGHT!:sad1:

Same here. This preview was a big part of my decision to buy the AP's this time around. I am so frustrated and disappointed. NOT RIGHT for sure. :sad1:

Be sure you choose the right first 3 letters on your ticket. If you registered your pass on the passholder website click on find my pass.

Thanks-we don't have that type of pass. Ours are long number across front of card. I have all 4 cards registered on site too. I don't have option to find my pass???

I really cannot believe that Disney would allow this to go down this way. So haphazard and sloppy. I would say they had better add some dates, allow for registration using exchange vouchers, and DO RIGHT BY THEIR MOST DEDICATED GUESTS!!

I had the same problem earlier. I finally figured out it wanted me to add my DH's "jr" to the last name. Then it took. Does DH have a suffix, Sr or Jr???

No, just one word. I have been trying to call the line, but of course its busy. I really feel like crying, I already screamed into a pillow :sad1:

It wouldn't take my dh's pass either - just mine. So I finished with only mine and was lucky enough to go on again and register dh's pass and get him at the same time as my preview. :cool1: I have seen these previews come and go but I have never, ever been at WDW at the time they were being offered. So thankful that DH is running the wine and dine half marathon and I am running the 5K (me without much preparation - pixie dust appreciated pixiedust:

I got in, selected my date and time... when I received the confirmation, it not only has the totally wrong time, but it has different itinerary for myself and my girlfriend. Which doesn't make a difference because we can't be there at 5:30, we needed the 8am.

Disney blows.

ToddS said:
Same here. This preview was a big part of my decision to buy the AP's this time around. I am so frustrated and disappointed. NOT RIGHT for sure. :sad1:

OMG! I've been trying all day with an exchange certificate :( I paid an extra $25 for it to be delivered to me, not to mention the long distance calls I've been making... So sad... :(

I called tech support, they checked my account and can't find why the site won't accept our passes. All our info is registered and correct. They tried so many different avenues but in the end the # the site tells you to call for passholder support is the only thing that will help and they can't even connect us to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter