Passholder Discounts for 2008

Wibess

Earning My Ears
Are the discounts for Annual Passholders out for 2008? I have looked and have not been able to find. Just trying to get the most bang for the buck:goodvibes

Does anyone know what the AP discounts if any are available for this Oct? I am wondering if the discounts are comparable from year to year. Also how many rooms can one passholder book? Also if I bought an AP for my child can I book the room and get the discount?

Per Disney's new policy 1 room per adult annual pass - and that adult has to be in the room

The current AP deals have to be booked by the end of Sept. (for ressies thru Dec.) so I'm hoping that shortly after this deal expires they will announce some for early 2008!!:thumbsup2

"Huge Mickey fan" I have some AP Historical info on my site so that you can compare past rates, if it helps. click the link below and it should get you what you need. thanks

"Huge Mickey fan" I have some AP Historical info on my site so that you can compare past rates, if it helps. click the link below and it should get you what you need. thanks
WOW! Thank you for the info. You have really done your homework!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter