Passes to the park

sahbushka

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I am looking to get passes to the park for the holiday season and had heard something about AAA doing unlimited fast passes. Does anyone know if this is true or who I should go through to get the best price.
Thanks,
Sarah

AAA offers enhanced fast pass to those booking a package (hotel and tickets) and staying at one of the 3 onsite hotels. Enhanced fast pass is not "unlimited, but it will allow you to get one fast pass for each ride. You can get another FP for the ride when the return time omes around or 2 hours after you got the FP.

This link describes how the AAA Enhanced FP works:

"The Joy of FASTPASS - details and secrets" - http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5720

If you are already planning to stay at a DLR hotel, getting the AAA EFP is a no-brainer in my book. If, on the other hand, you are trading off the cost of a DLR hotel vs. a good neighbor hotel and whether the extra cost of the DLR hotel is worth it solely to get EFP, I would say it depends on the individual but is not worth it for most people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter