passes from 2004

xyymom

Mouseketeer
Hi,

My family went to Disney in 2004. We think we have 3 park hopper days plus one "extra" left on each of our tickets. In 2004 our children were 8,6 & 4. Now they are 13, 11 & 9 and we are planning to visit Disney briefly in February 2010. I have 3 questions:

Can I still use these passes? (they look like credit cards, but have no names on them)

Will I have to pay extra for the kids' passes when they try to use them since they are in a different fee bracket than when we originally bought them?

How can I find out what is left on them for sure before my trip? We aren't planning to go more than 3 days on this trip, so we don't need to buy new passes. But, I'd hate to get to the window and find out that for some reason mine weren't valid and have to shell out the cash unexpectedly.

Thanks if you can help answer any of these questions!

Tanya

Hi,

My family went to Disney in 2004. We think we have 3 park hopper days plus one "extra" left on each of our tickets. In 2004 our children were 8,6 & 4. Now they are 13, 11 & 9 and we are planning to visit Disney briefly in February 2010. I have 3 questions:

1-Can I still use these passes? (they look like credit cards, but have no names on them)

2- Will I have to pay extra for the kids' passes when they try to use them since they are in a different fee bracket than when we originally bought them?

3- How can I find out what is left on them for sure before my trip?

1- Yes.
2- No.
Disney does not penalize kids for growing up.
They allow the kids (regardless of their current age) to finish using up the valid days on previous tickets that were first used by those kids when they were "under-age."

If the kids look to be much older than 10 now, just take the kids and the old tickets to Guest Relations outside any park, water park, or DTD and they will trade the old tickets in for new adult tickets with the same number of "days" left as the old ones. No charge.

3- To check to see if older tickets still have "days left" on them...

Call WDW at
(407) 566-4985

When the system answers-
Press "Option 2" when asked.
The CM can then check what's still on your ticket if you read her/him the numbers printed on it.

They are only open Mon-Sat. (Some say Mon-Fri.)

If you follow these directions, but the CM on the phone won't give you the info,
make another call later in the day, and/or on other days.

----------------------------------------------

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter