Passed ROFR

jpal

Earning My Ears
Disney has Approved our Purchase!! It was a resale from DVC by resale, 150 point March UY with 86 points banked from 2003. The price was $70 pp, I reimbursed the seller for the 03 maintenance on the 86 points and paid closing costs. It took Disney a little over 3 weeks to process. The doc's were fax to them on 8/8 and I found out yesterday 9/2.
I've already started planning our first trip home!.

Good Going and welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and Welcome Home :)

Welcome to the DIS!

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME!!!!

We just used our new DVC membership for the 1st time last weekend and it was awesome!

You have made a great choice to buy into DVC!:jester: :p

just the post I was looking for!!!

We sent in the deposit about 12 days ago and are waiting to hear about the ROFR!! We offered 70 per pt. for 270 OKW pts., June use year (same as my 1st OKW membership)............

Congrats! Send your good mojo our way because were expecting to hear from disney any day now......

<font face="comic sans ms">CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME HOME! :cool:</font face>

And WELCOME to the DIS boards! :cool:

Thanks to everyone. The boards have really been alot of help. Our home is BWV.

Congratulations and Welcome Home!

We own at the BW also and we love it . . . but then again, we love all the DVC resorts we've stayed at for all different reasons. Each one has it's special features. Enjoy your trip home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter