Pass Holder Town Hall

Inhislove

Mouseketeer
We just left the passholder town hall meeting excited about the future of Sea World. We heard from the CEO Joel Manby and the Donald Mills. They said that Aquatica will soon have a passholder exclusive area. We love the pass member lounge at Sea World! At this meeting, they provided cookies and bottled water, which was a nice touch.

They spent some time explaining the recent announcements about discontinuing the orca breeding, and expressing their reasoning behind it. I feel better understanding the research and vision they are casting moving forward, encapsulated in an "Explore. Inspire. Act." campaign.

I think the details of Passholder previews for Mako will soon be posted on the website, but here's what I remember: for On May 21-22 at 10am, the first 500 pass holders will get tickets to a preview event on June 8. Sea world will open early to all pass holders on specific Tuesday's and Saturdays in June (8am). There was a 3rd opportunity for pass holders to get a one time QuickQueue for the new roller coaster.

Pumped for our June vacation!

I'll be attempting to sign up for the preview on the 21st. Hopefully it's not too crazy!

I'll be attempting to sign up for the preview on the 8th. Fingers crossed I'll be successful

crossing my fingers you get them !!!

you'll have to come back and tell us all about it

Thanks! I'm hoping that if I get to the park at opening and camp out at the rope, I hopefully will be successful (of course...I'll probably be contending with a lot of other pass members)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter