• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Party size for ADR

Nora03

DIS Veteran
We are staying onsite in March but our friends are staying offsite. Can I make ADRs for the four of us at the 180 day date plus ten?

TIA

We are staying onsite in March but our friends are staying offsite. Can I make ADRs for the four of us at the 180 day date plus ten?

TIA

If you're staying onsite you should be able to if they will be dining with you. Just remember that if you don't cancel 24 hours prior they will charge you $10 per person on the ADR. They will ask for names when you make the ADR but you can leave names blank I think. Try and see

Yes you can. I made ADRs this morning and added my inlaws who will only be there te last half of our trip and friends who live in Orlando and will join us one night.

Make the reservations for the maximum number of people who might be dining. It is always easier to show up at the restaurant with less people, than to try and add diners later. As long as at least one person shows up for the reservation you will not be charged for anyone who doesn't come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter