Party of 5...nice room?

denman007

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We will be traveling to Disney in Sept for a week with 4 adults and 1 child(3). I know we can get 2 rooms at the all-star’s for $850. My question is, can we maybe get a bigger room(not a studio) somewhere else that can comfortably accommodate our party? I was hoping to keep the total cost of the room around a 1,000 otherwise, I’ll just book the AS.

Thanks.

How long are you staying? If you're looking for a week, you might now find anything in the price you're looking to spend. For 4 adults and 1 child, I think you'd be wise to get two rooms for both privacy for the adults and also twice the bathrooms!! Four adults showering and getting ready everyday in one bathroom could really slow you down. JMHO

Carla

BWI has big rooms, a day bed so it can sleep 5. I am not sure this would be in your budget though but if you can do it well worth the price, it is a clean hotel, friendly cast members and just very upbeat.

Keep in mind that if you don't get two rooms you will be charged for the extra two adults in your room. That charge will add up quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter