Party of 5...nice room?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by denman007, Jun 19, 2002.

1. denman007

denman007 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

We will be traveling to Disney in Sept for a week with 4 adults and 1 child(3). I know we can get 2 rooms at the all-star’s for $850. My question is, can we maybe get a bigger room(not a studio) somewhere else that can comfortably accommodate our party? I was hoping to keep the total cost of the room around a 1,000 otherwise, I’ll just book the AS.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disney4us2002

disney4us2002 Tagless by choice!!

How long are you staying? If you're looking for a week, you might now find anything in the price you're looking to spend. For 4 adults and 1 child, I think you'd be wise to get two rooms for both privacy for the adults and also twice the bathrooms!! Four adults showering and getting ready everyday in one bathroom could really slow you down. JMHO

Carla

4. Gail T AGAIN

Gail T AGAIN <font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><

BWI has big rooms, a day bed so it can sleep 5. I am not sure this would be in your budget though but if you can do it well worth the price, it is a clean hotel, friendly cast members and just very upbeat.

5. woody5

woody5 Mouseketeer

Keep in mind that if you don't get two rooms you will be charged for the extra two adults in your room. That charge will add up quickly.