• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Party of 5: August 2012 Dining Review with the Queen of Chicken Nuggets (With Pics)

I know this was an older post - but I enjoyed reading it. We are going in Nov. -- it's been 4 years since we were at WDW. We too will have fdp and I worried about our 10 yo -- he has sensory issues and eats very little except for hot-dogs, corn-dogs (peels the breading), cheese pizza and nuggets/strips. Our travel agent and the very nice lady from WDW dining has assured me he can still order from the kids menu.

I did want to let you know in the future though that several of the restaurants will bring picky eaters a different meal -- 1900 Park Fare's chef came out and noticed that ds wasn't eating. He asked him what he'd like and he said chicken nuggets or strips and fries -- in very short time we had a huge plate of yummy fries and chicken. Because of a tree-nut allergy Wolf-gang Puck did the same thing.

Dole whips are truly a superb snack. We made sure to have them at the Dole Plantation on Oahu too. The only place outside of disney to have them.

Thank you all for taking a look. Got all these notifications while in Orlando. Unfortunately no Disney this time :sad1: as we were at a dance competition - got to spend a couple of at Universal but just not the same as my Disney.
Glad that you enjoyed the review!

I did want to let you know in the future though that several of the restaurants will bring picky eaters a different meal -- 1900 Park Fare's chef came out and noticed that ds wasn't eating. He asked him what he'd like and he said chicken nuggets or strips and fries -- in very short time we had a huge plate of yummy fries and chicken. Because of a tree-nut allergy Wolf-gang Puck did the same thing.

That is good to know, thank you for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter