Party of 2 Dining question

at227

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Anyone out there a party of 2 and requested your own table for late dinner seating on dream or fabtasy? Just want to get an idea on how often this request is granted.

Thank you in advanced.

We have requested and received a table for two at the early seating on our first two cruises.
Going to make the same request for our next cruise.

I think for late seating, you probably have a pretty good shot of getting that request granted

We were just on the Fantasy on Feb and got our table for 2 , the year before we asked and didn't get it.

6 for 6 on getting our own table, between the Dream, Fantasy, and the Wonder. All seating we're late except one.

When do you request a table for two? My DH and I are going on a 25th year anniversary trip in November.

When do you request a table for two? My DH and I are going on a 25th year anniversary trip in November.
Happy Anniversary! If you booked through a TA, have them do it on your behalf. Then confirm once you get on the ship. Or if you booked direct, give DCL a call and let them know that you would prefer a table for 2. I'm not sure if people have better luck asking for it as soon as they get onto the ship. I believe the table assignments are done a week before the debarkation date.

I have always booked direct and asked them if they could add that request to my profile. It seems like a lot of people get the request though so maybe I'll get it this time around.

I'm impressed that tz2989 is 6 for 6 haha

We are four for four on requesting and getting our own table. Just call and ask them to make a note. With exception to our first cruise, we have always done late seating.

Thanks for this! We are heading for our first couple cruise in July and I don't like making small talk, so I will ask for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter