• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Party for the Senses?

MeridAriel

Mouseketeer
If they're having it this year, I would love to go! Has anyone been? Is it worth the price?
Thanks in advance!

I went last year and really enjoyed it. It was pricey (we did reserved seating, the middle tier), but felt it was worth it to know we'd have a table. The food was outstanding and there was a great variety. The entertainment was interesting, but it was the food that really stood out. I wrote up a detailed trip report/review of the party. The link is in my signature (Figment's Villianously Good Food & Wine, 2014).

It has already been announced that there will be a Party For The Senses every Saturday night in October:
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-special-events/

We went last year to the PFTS that featured chefs from the Disney parks worldwide and thoroughly enjoyed it. Delicious food that was well prepared and beautifully presented, a wide variety of beverages, entertainment by Cirque du Soleil and a chance to talk with many of the chefs. The servings were small plate/appetizer size, but there was so much variety and so much to try so definitely plan to be hungry when you go. :)

Edited to add - Perfect Timing! Figment_jii's photo report above is for the same PFTS that we attended last year.

Last edited:

We too went to the featured chefs from Disney last year and thought it was fantastic. Planning on going back this year. Food was delicious, entertainment great, and we took home so many souvenir glasses which our waiter packed up for us. We did do reserved so we wouldn't have to worry about having a table. We justified the price as we thought it would be our only PFTS ever. But can't resist going back again. If it's in your budget defintely go for it.

Thanks, everyone! Sounds like it's worth it...if they're having it while I'm there. And it's great to hear that the food is the best part, instead of paying that much just for the atmosphere with subpar food.

We have been 5 times over the past 9 years. Each year was great and we plan on going this year. We have been with no reserved seating & Wine View Lounge. I recommended getting reserved seating even if it's not the WVL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter