Party for the Senses 2015

Mkm172

Earning My Ears
Any reports or reviews from the first two parties this year? I'm going next weekend and haven't been able find any information posted from anyone who has attended so far this year. Thanks!

Would love to see some reviews also...We're going on Oct 17th :)

I went this past weekend and it was great, a lot less crowded than in the past which helped the lines and made it so you could really try everything without feeling rushed. We had reserved seating and I'm really glad we didn't go for the wine view because we were right next to them and what they were getting didn't seem worth an extra $120 to me! The food was fantastic and the cool part was that if you get beer to drink, you get to keep the glasses so if you find a glass you like and want more than one, get them early because they run out later on.

Have fun!

I went this past weekend and it was great, a lot less crowded than in the past which helped the lines and made it so you could really try everything without feeling rushed. We had reserved seating and I'm really glad we didn't go for the wine view because we were right next to them and what they were getting didn't seem worth an extra $120 to me! The food was fantastic and the cool part was that if you get beer to drink, you get to keep the glasses so if you find a glass you like and want more than one, get them early because they run out later on.

Have fun!
Thank you!!! Here now ...went to Epcot earlier left when it got busy ...taking a break in our room and will go back for the Party...will definitely let hubby know about the beer glasses...I only planned on wine but may have to get a beer or two early

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter