• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Party Every Day - Updated 8/29/10

'Ohana! I think it's my favorite WDW restaurant right now. Everything was absolutely delicious. Wish I had taken all those food pictures. Looking at them makes me hungry for some pork off of skewers, chicken wings, lo mein and banana bread pudding.

Wow! I am just loving this TR! :lovestruc

I feel like I was there with you. :hug:

Can't wait to keep reading and hear about all the :dance3:that went on!

'Ohana! I think it's my favorite WDW restaurant right now. Everything was absolutely delicious. Wish I had taken all those food pictures. Looking at them makes me hungry for some pork off of skewers, chicken wings, lo mein and banana bread pudding.

It's probably our favorite restaurant, too! And Laura doesn't eat meat, and Liz barely eats any! I could definitely go for some banana bead pudding right now.

I love your trip report --- you gals are fabulous ! Can't wait to read more... :cheer2:

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Wow! I am just loving this TR! :lovestruc

I feel like I was there with you. :hug:

Can't wait to keep reading and hear about all the :dance3:that went on!

Thanks for reading - there's definitely more dancing coming up!

Gotta love Ohana's, love your photos of the food :) Yum!

Thanks! I was glad I remembered to take lots of photos this time - last year we just dug right in!

What a fun little trip report this is... I'm all caught up and ready for more.popcorn::

We went over to Aladdin next, where we were shocked to learn that there is a no tweeting rule! The CM was like, “hey! There’s no texting on Aladdin!” We immediately texted into Twitter to inform everyone that there is no tweeting allowed on this fine adventure. We had a good ride and especially had a great time narrowly avoiding all the camel spitting.

I was told there was no looking backward on Dumbo! Really?!?

I did it anyway... :rolleyes1

610.jpg

Really like this shot.

Glad to see more updates! :)

Great Castle/Wishes shots and great update.

FYI, there is a WoWP movie coming out over here soon, is that also the same for you guys?

I'm loving this trip report. You sound like you had a blast, and I'm having a blast reading about it. I love all the nods to Full House and that you guys know Mary Poppins songs by heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter