• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Partners Statue in DL Gift Shops

LoriLovesMickey

Mouseketeer
I have been drooling over the Partners status for so long and I am really thinking about getting it now. I remember seeing it in the parks (World of Disney maybe) and thought it was around $90. It is $150 at the Disney store on-line. I will be going down in September and was thinking if the price is lower on-site, I'll wait until I get there to buy it. Can anyone who is there now or going soon confirm the price? I really appreciate it!

If you don't get an answer here, you can also try contacting Disney Merchandise Mail Order. If you describe the item and where you think they might sell it, they can often give you a SKU and the price.
Merchandise Guest Services: 1-877-560-6477
Email Address: Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

In general, the prices listed on the DisneyStore.com site are the same or slightly lower (only the Tsum Tsums come to mind for this case) than in the parks. So, it might be that the version the DisneyStore.com is selling is larger than the one you saw or it might be part of the Art of Disney collection (so made of some other materials).

If you don't get an answer here, you can also try contacting Disney Merchandise Mail Order. If you describe the item and where you think they might sell it, they can often give you a SKU and the price.
Merchandise Guest Services: 1-877-560-6477
Email Address: Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

In general, the prices listed on the DisneyStore.com site are the same or slightly lower (only the Tsum Tsums come to mind for this case) than in the parks. So, it might be that the version the DisneyStore.com is selling is larger than the one you saw or it might be part of the Art of Disney collection (so made of some other materials).

I got some Mickey Mouse plates on the Disney Store website that were 50% less than at WDW. Prices do tend to vary, so I would definitely check with Merchandise Services about the price at DLR

I bought mine at Disney Store online when they were having a sale and free shipping. It was a lot less then the at the parks and I didn't have to get it home.
I did notice that the Jim Shpre HM piece I wanted was $10 more at Disneyland then at Disneyland.com

I've got to remember to get this Partners piece for my collection at some point. I have "The Thinker" (bronze statuette with Mickey Mouse in the famous "Thinker" pose) from many, many years ago -- one of my favorites -- and the Mickey Self-Portrait figure (also from many, many years ago).

Thanks everyone. It has been several years since I priced it, it may have gone up. I guess I'll wait for a nice sale on the site.

I bought mine last year from the Gallery in Downtown Disney at WDW, and it was around $150.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter