• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Partners Federal Credit Union Question

RunningonGrounds

Earning My Ears
Do any CPs have experience with PFCU? Will the account have to be closed when you're no longer a CP? I'm trying to decide if I want to open an account with them when I'm officially an employee of Disney, but I don't know if it'll be worth it if I'm only there for 6 months to a year.

You don't have to close it when you leave, you just have to have some kind of balance to keep it open.
It was definetly worth it to me on the CP because it was so convienant, all the ATMs backstage were Partners and there was a branch at Disney U.

Once a member of Partners..always a member of Partners. I opened my account back in 1994 when I was still with the company and I still have the account to this day (although it used to be called Vista Federal Credit Union back in the day).

Partners has some really great rates on loans for their members which may not be important now, but down the line when you are buying cars..it is sure nice to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter