Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

:yay: Partners are up and the first challenge!

Lawanna, I am so excited for this! Any particular titles? Halloween mostly or would you like fall? Disney or general?

That's what I was thinking. Or we could do 2 small packages each, so Emily to Morgan and Megan, Megan to Morgan and Emily, Morgan to Megan and Emily. (I was just thinking it was a good thing she didnt get the M name in our house :rotfl: that was a hard enough post)

Whatever you and Lisa think would be best.

Again, I'm easy...We can do two small packages, no problem. Let's hear what Lisa says.

What would you like for your titles, Rachal?

I'm easy too :rotfl: I like the two small packages too...do we want to send them towards the end of the swap? we can do a PM to work out other details, like fav's, etc.

Rebecca, excited to be your partner :banana: saw about All Saints Day and football on your questionaire, what's the fav football teams? anyother ideas for titles???
Thanks!!!

Again, I'm easy...We can do two small packages, no problem. Let's hear what Lisa says.

What would you like for your titles, Rachal?

I am good for anything! We do the pumpkin patch, farm. Bake, do a trunk or treat at the preschool, regular trick or treat, crafts, pumpkin painting or carving.

How about you?

I'm easy too :rotfl: I like the two small packages too...do we want to send them towards the end of the swap? we can do a PM to work out other details, like fav's, etc.

Rebecca, excited to be your partner :banana: saw about All Saints Day and football on your questionaire, what's the fav football teams? anyother ideas for titles???
Thanks!!!

Hmmm yes we will do a quick question and answer thingy. and how about one midway and then the second at the end? I'll look at the calendar.

I am good for anything! We do the pumpkin patch, farm. Bake, do a trunk or treat at the preschool, regular trick or treat, crafts, pumpkin painting or carving.

How about you?

Thanks, I can work with those!

We do the pumpkin patch, apple picking, going to a corn maze in a couple weeks - Davis Mega Maze, probably less costume stuff, but I have years and years of scrapping to do!

Thanks!!!

My favorite team is the North Carolina Tarheels- I will check in a minute on DH's- he watches professional. I guess Food and Wine festival stuff would be for the other fall stuff- there is not much else we do for fall. I know we are doing the 3 D Dessert party, we will be buying food at booths, I have pictures of the cranberry bog (plus Cranberry juice is one of my favorites- I used to have to drink it as a child), Pastor Appreciation is in the fall and I will have pictures from that. Thanksgiving should be cool this year if we are doing it for the community- I need to check on that.

DH just walked back in he think the Eagles but maybe a different team this year- he likes them because of Michael Vicks so if he isn't playing that may change once the season starts- really he just enjoys watching a good game no matter who is playing- he was so excited we upgraded to HD this summer.

Also feel free to do non-fall titles like something for Baptisms (we use a pitcher normally but did do 1 dunking), Grilling (Dh grills out a number of nights each week), or something for my birthday meal at Be Our Guest.

What about you- I don't think you had many fall things listed either?

Rebecca

My favorite team is the North Carolina Tarheels- I will check in a minute on DH's- he watches professional. I guess Food and Wine festival stuff would be for the other fall stuff- there is not much else we do for fall. I know we are doing the 3 D Dessert party, we will be buying food at booths, I have pictures of the cranberry bog (plus Cranberry juice is one of my favorites- I used to have to drink it as a child), Pastor Appreciation is in the fall and I will have pictures from that. Thanksgiving should be cool this year if we are doing it for the community- I need to check on that.

DH just walked back in he think the Eagles but maybe a different team this year- he likes them because of Michael Vicks so if he isn't playing that may change once the season starts- really he just enjoys watching a good game no matter who is playing- he was so excited we upgraded to HD this summer.

Also feel free to do non-fall titles like something for Baptisms (we use a pitcher normally but did do 1 dunking), Grilling (Dh grills out a number of nights each week), or something for my birthday meal at Be Our Guest.

What about you- I don't think you had many fall things listed either?

Rebecca

thanks for all the ideas....I just got the inspired heart cart when we were at Shawna's and it has a bunch of reglious goodies on it!!!

for me....
doing thanksgiving in WDW in 2013

taking Megan to where Jim and I got married - Salish Lodge in Oct to celebrate our 15th anniversary so the trees will be changing

general halloween will be okay, Megan still wants to T or T this year

general thanksgiving for family dinner

let me know if you need anymore ideas...

JohnsonsLoveDisney said:
Good ideas. I have some stuff I am thinking about. :goodvibes I am pretty sure I am going to break out my cameo this weekend.

Awesome! Get over your learning curve with my stuff! :D

Are you okay with the Tink cord for your bag? LOL :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi Belle (Isabelle)
First, how do you prefer to be called, by Belle or Isabelle or BelleB or a simple hey you?:)
By reading your q/a I think we have a lot in common and this should be fun and Im really looking forward to making pieces for you. There is even a cart Ive been wanting to buy and now I have the reason to. Yea!
Is there an area where you need more of something say Christmas over Halloween.
Do you prefer Christmas/Halloween specific over Happy Holidays/Fall?Autumn?
I like to make things that my partner tells me thart they would like over just surprising them but then I throw in some surprises too.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Rita

I got my titles done :thumbsup2 also worked on my altered item, think its turning out cute! and another little something :goodvibes

Awesome! Get over your learning curve with my stuff! :D

Are you okay with the Tink cord for your bag? LOL :)

Got it out of the box, plugged in, Studio software installed, got to upgrade to SCAL 3 for free since I already have 2 for the cricut :thumbsup2 and they run seperate of each other so i can still use SCAL with my cricut if I want/need too.

Got a test cut in. :cool1:

Now I am going to grab some lunch and then really get to work!

JJ&JHsmom said:
:yay: Partners are up and the first challenge!

Lawanna, I am so excited for this! Any particular titles? Halloween mostly or would you like fall? Disney or general?

Halloween would be great, don't really scrap for say fall. Disney and general would be good. How about you?

You're such a tease!!

Yup! Oh I was going to tell you also, this fall we will be spending a lot of time at the Football fields since DD#2 is cheering. Ohh and we will be going to the fair in a few weeks. Ohhh and DS's 1st bday is in a few weeks and will be Star Wars themed. and for winter/christmas type stuff. DD#2 will be in Nutcracker and DD#1 is in Scrooge the Musical. :)

Ok stopping all my play time for now, gotta get DD's and bring them home. having 2 machines sure makes things go a little faster. :cool1:

Hi Belle (Isabelle)
First, how do you prefer to be called, by Belle or Isabelle or BelleB or a simple hey you?:)
By reading your q/a I think we have a lot in common and this should be fun and Im really looking forward to making pieces for you. There is even a cart Ive been wanting to buy and now I have the reason to. Yea!
Is there an area where you need more of something say Christmas over Halloween.
Do you prefer Christmas/Halloween specific over Happy Holidays/Fall?Autumn?
I like to make things that my partner tells me thart they would like over just surprising them but then I throw in some surprises too.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Rita

I am excited for this swap! I prefer to be called Belle. I need more in the area of Halloween. I like Christmas/Halloween specific. I got some paper for The Mad T Party (at California Adventure) and plan on doing some pages for it. I am going to the Mickey's Halloween Party and I see that you are going as well. Would you like titles for the party? Or would you like general fall titles, or other type Halloween titles? Titles for Mickey's Halloween Party, going to the pumpkin patch, general fall, apple picking, pumpkin carving, Halloween gingerbread house decorating would be great. Are there specific titles that you would like, or for certain fall activities you would like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter