• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Partner and I heading to Disney July 1 thru 7 2013

msguys

Earning My Ears
Wondering is anyone could give a few pointers as where to go or what to do. We are going for the 1st time (well my second his first) July 1 thru 7th 2013 and would like to find out if there are any gay clubs or areas that tend to be more gay lol. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Wondering is anyone could give a few pointers as where to go or what to do. We are going for the 1st time (well my second his first) July 1 thru 7th 2013 and would like to find out if there are any gay clubs or areas that tend to be more gay lol. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

*tongue firmly planted in cheek*

Go to Disney World. Have fun.

:rotfl:

Back when Pleasure Island existed, you could go to Mannequins which was a great club - Disney, and unofficially gay. :-) Nowadays I have no idea. I never liked the in-your-face-crazy clubs that Orlando can offer (like Parliament House *shudder*). You will find gay cast members everywhere, and Disney World is exceptionally gay friendly. ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter