Parties

Laken :))

Earning My Ears
I got accepted to work in the quick service food for Fall 2011 and I'll be turning 21 just a couple months of arriving there so I'm wondering if there are any places to party close to the apartments?:banana:

There are plenty of places to go on any given night, you'll learn where and when, when you get there. If anyone tells you Buffalo Wild Wings is the place to be on Wednesdays, ignore them and go downtown to Chillers instead. And there will always be parties happening in the complexes. If you host, just don't allow underage people in. Don't let people discourage you from or guilt trip you about partying. Be smart about it and you'll be fine.

oh ok cool thanks :upsidedow I am so excited to be going to Florida... I live in Louisiana and compared to Florida its blah

There are plenty of places to go on any given night, you'll learn where and when, when you get there. If anyone tells you Buffalo Wild Wings is the place to be on Wednesdays, ignore them and go downtown to Chillers instead. And there will always be parties happening in the complexes. If you host, just don't allow underage people in. Don't let people discourage you from or guilt trip you about partying. Be smart about it and you'll be fine.

I have to say though, Buffalo Wild Wings should be experienced at least once. I had good times there. And you can ride the CP bus there (which is an experience all by itself...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter