PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyMom0709 said:
Hi!!! Thanks for responding I'm going from 13-17
My kids are 3 1/2 and 5,
My ADR are basically

My first day arriving dinner at chef Mickey at 8

10 am at Hollywood and vine
8:30 beach club cape may

CRT at 10 am

Tusker house at 10 am

Then last day trex cafe for lunch and need to be back at hotel for magical express and our flight time is 6pm

Im still trying to figure out If I should stick to driving but kinda don't want to since I'm from Chicago and it might be snowing bad in Indiana , ughhh decisions decisions

Anyway, you basically give yourself an hour ahead to get where you want to go?

We generally use a car but I don't see why an hour wouldn't be good... Since your ADRs are either in the park or places you can easily get to from the park... I would try and find out about Chef Mickey and the bus schedule for MK that day because its an early ADR....

Just booked our flight!
It will be the first time my little kids go on an airplane! Hopefully they wont be scared, thanks to alot of you helping with the bus details, I think I got the hang of it now:worship:

QueenElinor said:
I don't know how old your MIL is, but my sis's MIL drives around the SF bay area like a fiend because she's done it all of her life- I would not trust her to drive anywhere outside her usual routes, though.

My elderly aunt and uncle actually take binoculars when they go to "the big city" so she can see the signs and tell him what to do well before they need to do it. :scared: At least they know they need to be careful!
!)

She's 51 I think? Not old at all :) she was actually out in the SF area last spring and did fine - I'm sure shed be fine in WDW... But then there is always shiny objects.... ;)

Haha that is hilarious with the binoculars! My mom is 60 and I wouldn't trust her driving anywhere... She doesn't drive much nowadays and definitely not often enough outside her comfort zone!

I know that last night was only the night of Osborne Lights, but has anyone seen any reports about Santa Goofy? I've seen the artist's rendering, but I'd like to see photos. I'm also curious about wait times, etc.

Check out post #1028 :tink:

I love that sparkly pixie!

QueenElinor said:
I'm ready for Disney NOW!!
It's 19 degrees and snowing.
Even Bambi's daddy looks unhappy out there today. :(

Where are you located? It snowed here the other day and I was ready to pack up and go a few weeks early!

DisneyMom0709 said:
Just booked our flight!
It will be the first time my little kids go on an airplane! Hopefully they wont be scared, thanks to alot of you helping with the bus details, I think I got the hang of it now:worship:

I think Disney makes all of their transportation relatively easy - they ideally want to move the masses with the least amount of confusion!! However knowing in advance will save a lot of stress!!

So I can get a 7 Passenger SUV (Ford Explorer) for $360 (includes all taxes) for the 8 days I am in WDW.... I am debating it because it is only $160 more than my current rental and there is 6 of us. My MIL will be getting a car as well- however I was thinking it would be easier to all travel as a group. Especially since my mom always needs a buffer (long story) and she has mobility issues and will be using a handicap placard (this way we can all park together bc we will be in one car) DH is actually the one who thought it was a good idea to do this... Any ideas? Our group consists of me, DH, DD3, DD1, MIL and my mom....

I'm still way back on page 69, but I think that's a great idea! That way you all can relive your wonderful Disney days together on your way to sweet dreams. It's always more fun to ride together. ;)

I love coffee too! :coffee: Wish the Starbucks were going to be there. :snooty:

:tink:

Where are you located? It snowed here the other day and I was ready to pack up and go a few weeks early!

Montana. This is actually not that bad, I'm just not ready for it!
And I ran out of bird food, so I feel badly about that. On the plus side, I did plug in the bird bath so they do have water.

happy tink said:
I'm still way back on page 69, but I think that's a great idea! That way you all can relive your wonderful Disney days together on your way to sweet dreams. It's always more fun to ride together. ;)

I love coffee too! :coffee: Wish the Starbucks were going to be there. :snooty:

:tink:

Yeah - I'm on the fence about it so I think in going to revisit it in a few days... :)

I need to start researching where I can get coffee... Heard you can get a press pot at Boma! Yay!

QueenElinor said:
Montana. This is actually not that bad, I'm just not ready for it!
And I ran out of bird food, so I feel badly about that. On the plus side, I did plug in the bird bath so they do have water.

It must be gorgeous out there! We live in Northern NH and I am not ready for it either!!

I found cute kinda retro Mickey wrapping paper at Target for $3.00. I wrapped 2 Christmas and 1 Hanukkah present. I'm going to wrap as I buy because once we come back it's Hanukkah already and I know we're going to buy a lot of gifts at Disney.:thumbsup2

Just got back from Old Navy. They didn't have the Mickey of Kermit shirts that some of you we're able to find :( I even asked and she said all they had were a few clearance items. The men's area had a ton including the Griswold Christmas T. So disappointing.

No not all I have couple free hoppers and will only use them for one day rest are 1 day passes that I have got with my dining package,

I'm confused. I've never heard of a one day Hopper. Park Hopper is an option that can be added on to a regular ticket - the price is the same whether the ticket is 1 day or 10 days. Is this some kind of CM perk or something?

I just realized I can do online check-in *before* I'll even know whether we're doing Plan A or Plan B. Aaargh! This waiting is going to kill me.

On hold with Disney now, trying to find out where the first half of my DME tickets are.

Disney says my DME stuff did ship. But she wants me to wait until after Thanksgiving. If it doesn't show up by then, they'll FedEx it to me. :confused3

Tltorrez said:
I'm confused. I've never heard of a one day Hopper. Park Hopper is an option that can be added on to a regular ticket - the price is the same whether the ticket is 1 day or 10 days. Is this some kind of CM perk or something?

They are complimentary hoppers I have :). , sorry for the confusion. But I thought they do sale 1 day hoppers?

What times are the Osborne lights??? Are they around the entire park? I've haven't been at wdw for the holidays since I was a kid.

There is a different price for hopping on a 1 day ticket. I'm thinking I saw it was $35 instead of $57. But you can't add it for just 1 day for that price on a multi-day ticket. That's the price for adding it to a 1 day ticket. Anything over that is the higher price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter