Part 6: Our Trip. "More butter, PUHLEEEEEZE"

Bob,

Your trip report is great. I have enjoyed reading all of the parts so far. I am sorry you did not receive good service at the Steakhouse. My husband and I love the Steakhouse and have always gotten top of the line service. I do not know if you will give them a second try or not. The butter comment was unacceptable.

I have thoroughly enjoyed your reports. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I hope there's more...

About Yachtsman Steakhouse incident:
One advantage of leaving a tip on a credit card is that you can write in a *negative* tip for service so bad it deserves to be deducted from the price of the meal. It probably won't hold up, but you can dream...

Well, no, I've never done it. But then I've never had service that bad at that expensive a joint. You should have done it.

I enjoyed this installment of your trip report very much. It is the first I have read--I will have to read the others.

We are planning a trip to the Yachtsman's steakhouse for dinner on our last night. Should we ask not to sit in John's section?

We are going for our honeymoon. We will have the funny ears. We will not, however, glare at guests who stare at us because we will KNOW we look funny :Pinkbounc

another great report - I make my hubby do the same when he smokes his cigar - sans bongo dung (LOL)

off to read more

I just marked the Yachtsman Steak House off my list of restaurants to try. I would have been livid about that server.

I'm still reading and laughing and having fun reading this :)

Katholyn

And it seems that every time I glance at his hat, he makes eye contact with me....The look on his face is like...”Whatchou lookin’ at!!!???” “Geez man, I’m lookin at the Abe Lincoln hat with rodent ears on it”....I mean c’mon, ya don’t see THAT every day.

Hey...we're gettin those for our Honeymoon too!!! But I couldn't stop laughing when I read that! Too Too Funny!!!!:teeth:

My kids are begging for the computer to do homework but I can't give it up, cause you are cracking me up. I give those newlywed ears the same look. Sorry to anyone who wears them, I mean maybe for a quick photo op they might be cute. We saw a couple for an entire WEEK in different parks with those ears on and each time my DH would look at me and mutter "That would be the day...."

Man I'm still laughing out loud! I think all these things you do except I never remember them 5 min after I think them. You think them while consuming alcohol and still remember! What a champ!

Man I'm still laughing out loud! I think all these things you do except I never remember them 5 min after I think them. You think them while consuming alcohol and still remember! What a champ!

Considering the service that you had you were very generous to your server. It must have been all that extra butter they gave you put you in a good mood!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter