Part 2: Scotland Trip Report!!! A Brave Adventure, Pre-days in Edinburgh

I'm a big fan of Brave! Merida is my favorite princess and I really want to visit Scotland one day!

My daughter and I are on the all adults scheduled for August 16th. So far there are only 10 signed up for this date. We are hoping it isn't cancelled as we are wanting to plan our pre-days.
I've had Adults Only trips go with 14. I don't know if others have gone with less. I'll keep my fingers & toes crossed for you!

I've added you to the Roll Call!

I'm a big fan of Brave! Merida is my favorite princess and I really want to visit Scotland one day!
I highly recommend it! :thumbsup2

Sayhello

Our first Adventures by Disney trip in 2011 to Australia had only 10 vacationers. Understandably there was only one tour guide. At the time I had planned an alternate version of a trip to Australia that we would have done on our own in case the trip was cancelled as we already had the days off of work , purchased our airline tickets and were eagerly anticipating this trip for a long time.
I hope your trip goes ahead as planned. The experience of traveling with such a small group was a fabulous.

loving your trip report :0 I used to live in Edinburgh and your photos brought back so many memories :)

My daughter and I are on the all adults scheduled for August 16th. So far there are only 10 signed up for this date. We are hoping it isn't cancelled as we are wanting to plan our pre-days.

Hi - I'm new to the boards but was searching regarding Scotland. Looks like we will be on the same trip! Happily it's a guaranteed go - after seeing all the messages about cancelation - I called to make sure there was no chance it would be a no go, a couple of weeks back as I was planning pre-days as well. They also let me know my adventure box would arrive no later than 7/15. Just wanted to reach out and say hello. The countdown is on!

My daughter and I are so excited about this trip. We have scheduled a few pre-days too. We are also going to see The Tatoo while there. Can't wait!!!!

Linda

My daughter and I are so excited about this trip. We have scheduled a few pre-days too. We are also going to see The Tatoo while there. Can't wait!!!!

Linda
Hi Linda. Me too! I'm beyond excited and am seeing the Tatoo as well. I look forward to meeting you both - see you soon!!!

Deanna

It looked like a cool little Inn, and the food was delish. And I wished we'd had time to do the boat ride at Loch Katrine. It looked fun.

Thanks about the pics. :goodvibes I do love nighttime photos. I think that was one of the biggest lacks for me in the Med cruise add-on, in that we left every place well before dark, so I didn't get to see any of the ports lit up at night. I do love the regular ABD's for that.

Hanne & Zoe will make their appearance soon! :)

Sayhello

My daughter and I did this trip last year, so I'm really enjoying looking at your pictures and following along. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter