• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Part 1: Our trip, Background..."What will we do with these vouchers?????

Definitely one of the best trip reports I've ever read. I'm so glad you posted your update so I could read all your reports. I can't tell you how many times I laughed. Can't wait until you go again.:D

I still hand out a copy of your trip report (6/02) to anyone going to the World. Laughed out loud then. Still chuckling almost a year later. Definitely want to make sure I follow the saga this year.

I've only read the first post thus far....and am looking forward to the rest since a fellow NC'er is writing them. :-) :D :p

Hi Bob,
I don't think I can wait 3 more months
for a report from you!
I vote for yes, we want to read about
your whole trip, Hard Rock Hotel and all!
Patty

Cannot wait to read the rest of your reports. Wish my husband would catch the Disney bug.

Great read Bob. Gotta go out now, but will catch up on the rest soonest. Every Xmas we have almost been bumped off our transatlantic flight, and I have heard many stories about how the airlines are desperate for your seat at the time, but seem to have very short memories when you come to redeem the vouchers.

Can't imagine that I didn't post the first time I read this but...I still loved it now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter