Parrot Cay Breakfast

What I saw at the buffet in Parrot Cay was essentially what I'd seen on other cruises at Topsiders. I never ate at the buffet at BBB, so can't comment on that.

The breakfast in Triton's was VERY good. The PC buffet was generous with lots of selections...way too many to list or even remember!

I assuem if you eat at the buffet you can be done quicker? Although I know my kiddos would like to order room service for breakfast some morning too!

Yes, if you eat at the buffet you won't be waiting to be served your food....in Parrot Cay, they'll still serve your beverages. In Topsiders or BBB, you'll get your beverages yourself.

Loveys, I think we're on the same cruise. If that's the case, your buffet option will be primarily at Topsiders. Parrot Cay will be in use for character breakfasts on sea days.

The buffet at Parrot Cay is sooo much less hectic than at BBB! Parrot Cay had a lot of the same offerings as BBB, but also some different items. A couple of things I can remember that Parrot Cay had that BBB didn't (because I was excited to see them!) were strawberry and blueberry cream cheeses and also blueberry pancakes. yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter