• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parkway International

bnstiles@telus.net

DisneyStiles
Has anyone stayed at the Parkway International? It is rated #4 with Trip Advisor but apparently the posts can be bogus. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks from Canada

Stayed there a couple of years ago! The condo was nice,large and a 2 bedroom.The pool was large and the bar was nice as well and the prices were reasonable...Good location!...Now the bad...If you get a upstairs unit ..its a climb with your luggage and coolers at least we found it to be.When you check in they wil instruct you to go to the next room...(it's someone trying to get you to sign up ...for a free breakfeast..yea rite...a timeshre presentation)
I would stay there agin if i got a good rate!

We stayed there a few years ago, as well. I enjoyed it. We are DVC, so my standards are pretty high and both DH and I thought the quality aand cleanliness were very good. Everything worked and the decor was ok. Kind of a Bombay style. The pool was clean and the bar was reasonable. Check in was easy and the staff was friendly. They had activites for children. Hpes this helps!

Thanks for the comments - the space will be appreciated after 5 nights at the Pop Century with four of us!!! Any other comments?

After 5 nites at pop century...you will think you moved into a mansion...:rotfl2::rotfl2:Have a great trip!

we stayed there last year and loved it. very spacious. there was 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. the main bedroom had a king size bed and a walkin bathroom that had a shower and jucuzzi tub and from the master bedroom you could go out onto the patio. the other room had 2 twin beds and the other bathroom was right off of that. the living room was huge and had a flat screen tv. we had a first floor condo and the pool was right out the back door. the resort wasnt very large but it was quiet. they do give you a list of activities when you check in. also when we were there they had the typical time share tour they try to get you to go on. for 100 we did it, they seemed to be worse than westgate tours. they are opening a new resort on the backside of parkway international and are selling as something other than time share but you and i know its all the same.

if you choose to stay here you will be happy. its really close to disney. out front there is a mini mall and arbian nights is right there also.

enjoy your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter