Parkway International Resort??

disvac06

Earning My Ears
:) We will be staying here. Any comments or suggestions? Location and rooms look good, but you never know until you get thier. We are also using a week at Marriotts Horizons. I know we have always liked it thier. :teeth: Thanks for any information. :grouphug:

:cool1: WE stayed there 2 weeks ago,The condos are a really nice size and clean.There are no elevators,which were a pain......we were on the 3rd floor.check in was a fast,only one mention of a timeshare pitch was given .The pool is not really that big but it was nice .The pool side bar was a plus as they also sell food and it was reasonable.There is a publix grocery store near by.There were lots of things going on wed-sun at the condo so make sure you pick up a sheet at the check in to see what is happening.The location was great if you know the back roads.They have no internet connection....but they do have a pay internet in the office :confused3 They have security at nite doing foot patroll,and you are also right across the street from the parkway raddison.I hope this helps you!
Don

:thumbsup2 Also make sure you take your cell phone there phone rates are crazy!They give you a starter pack for warsher and dryer and for dish warsher.paper towels and tp.every thing else is up to you.Towels are provided as well as pool towels you pick up at the office.The fridge was full size as well as stove oven and microwave. :wizard:
Don
Welcome to the Dis

:) Thanks for that information. I found this resort thru Interval International and was'nt familiar with it. I'm glad to here that it's nice. :thumbsup2

:sunny: Has anyone done thier timeshare tour? Just wondering if it is high pressured or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter