Parks on the day we leave

hapinowagain

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving at FW on Nov. 3 and leaving on Nov. 8. We will be allowed to go into any of the parks on the day we leave?

Yes, if you have valid tickets. If you are wondering about Extra Magic Hour privileges, those are good on the day you check out. So, if there was an EMH on the day you check out, your resort i.d. card would still allow you to have EMH privileges.

TCD

I don't see why not as long as you have tickets for that day. If you are pulling a camper im sure you can leave it in the overflow parking lot.

We did this in Sept and we had tickets for that day and we parked in the parking lot at the fort check in/out and not a problem, I beleive its all good until midnight so if you have the dining also good til midnight have fun

We always like to go to EPCOT on our last day because they specifically have RV parking in the front of their lot. It makes it much easier to leave at the end of the day and you don't have to take the buses back to the Fort to the overflow lot. You can walk straight out to your RV and go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter