• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks/Icons ~ 2" Words & 4" Altered Letters Swap COMPLETED

Checking in for the 3/1 check-in. I'm done with all of my groups, except Animal Kingdom. Hoping to finish those this week. I won't mail until closer to the 20th (payday! ;)), but they will be done! :thumbsup2

I am done with my pieces they are bagged and ready to head off to the post office. :goodvibes

Im checking in! I have all of my supplies purchased but havent started yet. I am finish up the MK swap today and will start cutting this week!

Checking in -- I am finished, bagged and labeled. I will let you know when I mail it.

Mom and I are checking in. We are having fun working on these. I will have more pics to post after Thursday.

Checking in - paper have been pulled but nothing cut yet...

Lisa, your box came today.

Thanks everyone for checking in...I'll update the thread soon with who has checked in. DH's sweet grandma (I'm really really close to her so she's "my" grandma too) had a double by-pass heart surgery and mitral valve repair today. She's 83. She made it through great, but isn't out of the woods yet as they need to watch her for bleeding etc. now. I'm going on very little sleep and a lot of tears/stress have been overwhelming me the past few days.

My check in...
I've got quite a few groups finished. Probably 10 or so, maybe more. It's helping me to stay sane right now. I'll try to post pics. by the weekend.

Thanks everyone for checking in...I'll update the thread soon with who has checked in. DH's sweet grandma (I'm really really close to her so she's "my" grandma too) had a double by-pass heart surgery and mitral valve repair today. She's 83. She made it through great, but isn't out of the woods yet as they need to watch her for bleeding etc. now. I'm going on very little sleep and a lot of tears/stress have been overwhelming me the past few days.

My check in...
I've got quite a few groups finished. Probably 10 or so, maybe more. It's helping me to stay sane right now. I'll try to post pics. by the weekend.

Lots of prayers coming your way! :flower3:

My check in...

will keep your grandma in our prayers , sending a BIG :hug: too! take care of yourself!

thanks for letting me know my box arrived, that was quick, mail out Fri afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter